At Dick & Dolly’s, you can take a step back in time to relax in the atmosphere of yesteryear while enjoying the great outdoors. Whether you wish to be out on the lake or just taking in the incredible scenery from the windows, our spacious vacation home will accommodate you in comfort and style.
The home has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The master suite has a California king bed and an attached bathroom. There is also a bedroom with queen bed and television, and a bedroom with a full bed and a twin/child-sized loft. These two bedrooms share a full, newly renovated bathroom.
The home has been fully outfitted with vintage Mid-Century Modern/Danish Modern furniture and decor.
In addition, you’ll find the following amenities for your stay:
- A full commercial kitchen with gas stove, full refrigerator, freezer with ice maker, crockpot and microwave, as well as plates, silverware, pots and pans and cooking utensils.
- Basic paper products to get you started during your stay
- Grocery shopping available upon request before your arrival by contacting our property manager.
- The original bar from Dick & Dolly’s Supper Club with five high-top barstools
- A large room to play pool on the 8-foot Brunswick Anniversary pool table circa 1950
- One dock slip available for any boat you’d like to bring, with boat landing two doors down at Jail House Saloon
- A 75″ mounted television in the living room and a wall-mounted TV in the bar
- Full wifi and streaming services including YouTube TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hulu, Apple TV, HBO and Roku
- HP wifi copier and printer
- Outdoor living space with Weber charcoal grill and fire pit
- Indoor putting green
- Laundry on-site, with washer and dryer in the basement
- Central air and heating make the property comfortable year-round
- Close proximity to the annual Hodag Festival in July