- All Guests (and any Visitors) must comply with all house rules and any other instructions from the Property Manager during their stay.
- Guests must notify the Property Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as reasonably practicable.
Noise and the Neighborhood
- This Vacation Rental is suitable for children. Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to other residents in the Neighborhood.
- Guest and Visitors must keep noise to a minimum as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties — especially during nighttime hours (e.g. 10pm — 8am), and upon arrival and departure.
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the vacation rental agreement, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges which may be deducted from the security deposit.
- Parties and large gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited at the vacation rental.
- Any small gathering must comply with other rules set regarding noise, the neighborhood and visitor numbers.
There is parking for three cars on the property as well as one dock slip for any boat.
- Any time Guests leave the Vacation Rental, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed/locked to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
- Guests must switch off lights, air conditioning, fans, electronics such as televisions when not in use to promote energy saving. It is not permitted to leave the air conditioning on when Guests are absent from the Vacation Rental.
Smoking is not permitted inside the Vacation Rental.
Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly (i.e. in ashtrays provided outside) and not thrown on property grounds. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
Damages and Breakages
- All Damages and Breakages must be reported to the Property Manager as soon as reasonably practicable.
- To avoid Damages and Breakages, no furniture is to be moved from one room to another without prior agreement. Also; no bathroom towels are to be removed from the property (i.e. for beach use). Separate beach towels are provided for this purpose.
Contactless Check-in/Check-out Procedures
Check-out time is 10:00 am and check-in time is 4:00 pm. Guests will receive check-in procedures prior to arrival.
Breach of any of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy as per the Rental Agreement. The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to
occupy and to evict from the Vacation Rental, any Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause a nuisance to neighbors or other residents of the community.