Dick & Dolly’s Cottage is a quiet and serene, lakefront destination ideal for families, two couples and small groups of friends. It is walking distance to Woodruff and less than two miles from Minocqua.
The cozy home overlooks private, spring-fed Hungry Lake. The sandy bottom offers excellent swimming and one can sunbathe on the shore or out on the dock. A paddle boat and rowboat with trolling motor are available to go out on the no-wake lake.
Guests are accommodated in two bedrooms and share a full bathroom. A bonus cabin is outfitted for entertainment during your stay and houses a wide array of classic board and card games–fun for the whole family.
On-Site Amenities Include:
- Electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, electric griddle, pots, pans and kitchen utensils
- Basic paper products to get you started during your stay
- Grocery shopping available upon request before your arrival by contacting our property manager
- Charcoal Weber grill and fire pit
- Picnic table and bistro set overlooking the lake
- Wooden dock with rowboat and trolling motor as well as paddle boat
- Full WiFi and streaming services on 2 Smart TVs, including Fubo TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Hulu, EPIX Now, MLB, Apple TV+
- Window AC in living room
- Five, authentic, antique maps from the 19th century, showing pre-Civil War America and the young State of Wisconsin, including location of Native American peoples